The Key Tutors project will address two publics, taking into account the diversity of the profiles (in the professional environment of the partners and the adult education context of the countries)
1. Direct public: Tutors (Professionals and trainers) working with learners from disadvantaged backgrounds/with fewer opportunities in associations, local authorities and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
2. Indirect public: Adult learners from disadvantaged backgrounds/with fewer opportunities insisting on their status (employed, unemployed…).
Thanks to the Key Tutors project, tutors will be offered:
1. a tool to identify and assess the key competences of learners from disadvantaged backgrounds/with fewer opportunities. Each country will be focused on a combination of one basic competence/one transversal competence (reference is made to the 8 Key competences enhanced by the European Commission and the European Parliament, Brussels, 2006) depending on their selected field of activity.
2. an appropriate education guidance to support learners from disadvantaged backgrounds/with fewer opportunities in their transition into the labor market taking into account their profiles (education/status) and professional conditions of work (private, public, not for profit…)
In the framework of the Strategic partnerships of the Erasmus + programme, the specific priorities in the adult education aims to :
The Key Tutors project will be innovative by combining:
1. professionals with diverse professional profiles - paid staff and volunteers in associations, employees/civil servant in public authorities ; self-employed/employees in Small and Medium Enterprises;
2. learners from disadvantaged backgrounds/with fewer opportunities in various fields of activity (Education for all, Social work, VPL...) and in different European regions with diverse educative and professional guidance each partner has selected the ideal profile for the public to be addressed
Moreover, the Key Tutors will be innovative in its pedagogical strategy - as a collaborative approach will be enhanced
1. The tool & method will combine in each country one basic skill/one transversal skill to enhance the diversity of the consortium.
2. The pedagogical support designed for professionals working with learners from disadvantaged backgrounds in their transition to the labor market and/or to complete educative cycles- especially the education guidance - is as friendly and easy to use as possible ;
3. The designing and implementation are conducted on both a national and European level as they will be tested among national stakeholders and target groups in the 5 different countries but also on a transnational level during the two transnational trainings that will be offered in Finland and Poland